Drug Detox like the one offered at our California Drug Detox Center, is the process of allowing any and all illicit substances to leave the body and mind of an individual, so that they can move forward with their recovery completely free from drugs and alcohol. This is the first step in recovery because it is impossible for a person to experience the necessary changes to overcome their addiction while they still have drugs in their system, and so our Poway, California Drug Detox center, located just north of San Diego, is designed to help with this process.
We understand that going away to detox can be a frightening decision to make, as you are leaving behind a life you know, that of drug and alcohol dependence, for an unknown sober life. We understand that the prospect of having to deal with withdrawal symptoms can truly be overwhelming, but with this knowledge in mind, we have created a program for drug detox that we believe can help you on your journey towards long-term sobriety.
If you find that you cannot stop using drugs when you want to, or that once you start using you cannot stop, then you may have a problem with drug addiction. As frightening as it is to admit this to yourself, it is the first step in recovery and we here at Restore Detox Centers know exactly how you feel. So give us a call today and let us help you on your way to a drug free life.
View All Detox Options
- Thank you for saving my life!
- As someone who has visited many rehabilitation facilities, Restore has given the best and the most individualized options for recovery that I have ever experienced. I cannot forget to mention the compassionate and knowledgeable staff that I'm sad to leave.
- Suggestions wise I only have one input and that would be to gather individual interest from each client as to their "off-campus" activity desires, then planning far enough in the future to have outings that fit their needs. I say this only because usually daily it was decided if and where we'd go limiting the amount of time we could spend there before nightfall. I am glad that the weekends incorporated a schedule similar to the weekday schedule with group therapy, academics, etc because the program isn't a vacation obviously, however, I did feel burned out at times mainly when my stress was high from personal life. It just would have been nice to have a known adventure in the upcoming day(s) to look forward to for an extended break. Comments wise, I couldn't have asked for any better of a facility to allow me to focus on getting sober. The staff without a doubt was definitely the main contributor to my success. They were very competent, knowledgeable and accommodating. The overall facility couldn't be nicer. Many times I thought if I was at a different facility, given the reviews I read or the photos I looked at prior to inquiring about them, I may have had a different outcome than I achieved with Restore. I say this because I thoroughly believe aesthetics and quality of the facility go a long way in your mind and mood for your treatment. Anyone looking for a facility that they will feel right at home with and able to be comfortable in, while learning a new way of life, that is the place to be. Thank you tremendously to each and everyone at Restore that has given me this opportunity for a positive life change.
- Everybody was empathetic and it had a feeling of friendliness I didn`t expect. It felt closest to home as a treatment center could hope to be.
- Excellent facility with great 1 on 1 personalized treatment
- If you want sobriety, go to Restore the finest recovery treatment establishment.
- Restore was one of the only places that I found true compassion and empathy. Dr. Lewis disarmed my fear/anxiety and truly tailor fit a program around my busy schedule. I'm very grateful that I came to Restore, my detox went much smoother than I anticipated. If you are lost as I was I highly recommend you give Restore a call and listen to what they have to say.Great experience every professional great choice for rehabilitation
- Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Fantastic staff!
- All staff was amazing! Thank you for everything. My experience was nothing but positive. Thank you.