Most Insurances Accepted
24 hour, Residential, Non-Medical Alcohol & Drug Use Treatment Facility Providing Detoxification, Treatment
& Incidental Medical Services (IMS)
This is the first step in recovery because it is impossible for a person to experience the necessary changes to overcome their addiction while they still have drugs in their system, and so our Poway, California Drug Detox center, located just north of San Diego, is designed to help with this process.
The detox process of depressants, like that which we offer at our Poway, California Depressants Detox Center, is a little more complicated than other detox processes, due to the dangers associated with the withdrawal symptoms that occur when coming off of them without professional care.
Unlike with drugs like opiates or cocaine, where the substances can be stopped abruptly during the detox process, benzodiazepine detox usually involves a taper of some sort, followed by medications to control seizures and other symptoms. Learn more about Benzodiazepine Detox by clicking below.
Many people who attempt to quit drinking on their own and are lucky enough to not experience serious withdrawal symptoms will find that they cannot resist the temptation to drink again. We can help you overcome this temptation and help start you on the road to long-term recovery. Call today to learn more.
- Restore has changed my life and I will forever be grateful. The staff are so compassionate and care so much I have never seen such an amazing group of people in any other treatment facility. I owe them all the biggest thank you for making my stay comfortable and providing the support and coping skills I need to live a beautiful sober life.
- Thank you for saving my life!
- As someone who has visited many rehabilitation facilities, Restore has given the best and the most individualized options for recovery that I have ever experienced. I cannot forget to mention the compassionate and knowledgeable staff that I'm sad to leave.
- The staff without a doubt was definitely the main contributor to my success. They were very competent, knowledgeable and accommodating. The overall facility couldn't be nicer. Many times I thought if I was at a different facility, given the reviews I read or the photos I looked at prior to inquiring about them, I may have had a different outcome than I achieved with Restore. I say this because I thoroughly believe aesthetics and quality of the facility go a long way in your mind and mood for your treatment. Anyone looking for a facility that they will feel right at home with and able to be comfortable in, while learning a new way of life, that is the place to be. Thank you tremendously to each and everyone at Restore that has given me this opportunity for a positive life change.
- Everybody was empathetic and it had a feeling of friendliness I didn`t expect. It felt closest to home as a treatment center could hope to be.
- Excellent facility with great 1 on 1 personalized treatment
- If you want sobriety, go to Restore the finest recovery treatment establishment.
- Restore was one of the only places that I found true compassion and empathy. Dr. Lewis disarmed my fear/anxiety and truly tailor fit a program around my busy schedule. I'm very grateful that I came to Restore, my detox went much smoother than I anticipated. If you are lost as I was I highly recommend you give Restore a call and listen to what they have to say.Great experience every professional great choice for rehabilitation
- Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Fantastic staff!