Most Insurances Accepted
24 hour, Residential, Non-Medical Alcohol & Drug Use Treatment Facility Providing Detoxification, Treatment
& Incidental Medical Services (IMS)
This is the first step in recovery because it is impossible for a person to experience the necessary changes to overcome their addiction while they still have drugs in their system, and so our Poway, California Drug Detox center, located just north of San Diego, is designed to help with this process.
The detox process of depressants, like that which we offer at our Poway, California Depressants Detox Center, is a little more complicated than other detox processes, due to the dangers associated with the withdrawal symptoms that occur when coming off of them without professional care.
Unlike with drugs like opiates or cocaine, where the substances can be stopped abruptly during the detox process, benzodiazepine detox usually involves a taper of some sort, followed by medications to control seizures and other symptoms. Learn more about Benzodiazepine Detox by clicking below.
Many people who attempt to quit drinking on their own and are lucky enough to not experience serious withdrawal symptoms will find that they cannot resist the temptation to drink again. We can help you overcome this temptation and help start you on the road to long-term recovery. Call today to learn more.
- Thank you for saving my life!
- As someone who has visited many rehabilitation facilities, Restore has given the best and the most individualized options for recovery that I have ever experienced. I cannot forget to mention the compassionate and knowledgeable staff that I'm sad to leave.
- Suggestions wise I only have one input and that would be to gather individual interest from each client as to their "off-campus" activity desires, then planning far enough in the future to have outings that fit their needs. I say this only because usually daily it was decided if and where we'd go limiting the amount of time we could spend there before nightfall. I am glad that the weekends incorporated a schedule similar to the weekday schedule with group therapy, academics, etc because the program isn't a vacation obviously, however, I did feel burned out at times mainly when my stress was high from personal life. It just would have been nice to have a known adventure in the upcoming day(s) to look forward to for an extended break. Comments wise, I couldn't have asked for any better of a facility to allow me to focus on getting sober. The staff without a doubt was definitely the main contributor to my success. They were very competent, knowledgeable and accommodating. The overall facility couldn't be nicer. Many times I thought if I was at a different facility, given the reviews I read or the photos I looked at prior to inquiring about them, I may have had a different outcome than I achieved with Restore. I say this because I thoroughly believe aesthetics and quality of the facility go a long way in your mind and mood for your treatment. Anyone looking for a facility that they will feel right at home with and able to be comfortable in, while learning a new way of life, that is the place to be. Thank you tremendously to each and everyone at Restore that has given me this opportunity for a positive life change.
- Everybody was empathetic and it had a feeling of friendliness I didn`t expect. It felt closest to home as a treatment center could hope to be.
- Excellent facility with great 1 on 1 personalized treatment
- If you want sobriety, go to Restore the finest recovery treatment establishment.
- Restore was one of the only places that I found true compassion and empathy. Dr. Lewis disarmed my fear/anxiety and truly tailor fit a program around my busy schedule. I'm very grateful that I came to Restore, my detox went much smoother than I anticipated. If you are lost as I was I highly recommend you give Restore a call and listen to what they have to say.Great experience every professional great choice for rehabilitation
- Thank you, thank you, thank you
- Fantastic staff!
- All staff was amazing! Thank you for everything. My experience was nothing but positive. Thank you.